Erik O. Haarstad
Erik has 20+ years of combined financial leadership experience working for both public and private companies. His exceptional visionary and expertise has proven his ability to mitigate strategic risk and execute strategic plans with exceptional proven financial results. Erik is currently acting as a strong strategic business partner to the CEO and being an integral part of the company’s Executive Leadership Team. He is a driving force of growing the company through streamlining and upgrading best practices and procedures. Along with his team, he is working towards major goals of increased productivity and bottom line performance by introducing new technology and companywide improved policies. He is a true believer of empowering employees by building strong teams and leading them through positive reinforcement and accountability.
- Bachelor of Science Dept. of Economics Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- Masters of Arts Dept. of Finance, Economics & Political Science Illinois State University – Normal, IL
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – Chicago Chapter, Board of Directors
- Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce (NACC)- Board of Directors
- Financial Management International, Member